Villiger Gstaad becomes Stebler Gstaad

Villiger Gstaad was founded in 1904 by the Villiger family as a specialist shop for watches and jewelry and was run by the family for over a century. In 2007, Pia and Beat Schaffer took over the business and continued to run it successfully under the initial name for ten years. In the course of a succession plan, the traditional store was acquired by the Stebler-Iff family, the owner of the oldest watch and jewellery shop in Bern, which has existed since 1893 and is now run by the fourth generation under the name of Zigerli+Iff.